While I did not partake in alcoholic toasts this year I still spent my night with some awesome guests, my loving family, and ate like a true pig. And I sincerely hope you all did the same!
I've also spent the day thinking about my New Years Resolutions and decided that I'm not sure what my resolutions are or should be this year but I compiled a mini list below of possibles.
All the years past they were lame and usual. "Go on a diet, find true love, look good in a bikini, get a promotion". Yada yada...
Now it's more along the lines of
- "Keep the child/children alive,
- Don't forget to brush your hair or teeth more than twice a week,
- take at least one bubble bath this year,
- poop alone once a week,
- talk Tom into painting my toenails since it's getting to the point where I can't reach,
- ( see also) talk Tom into shaving my hoo-hah because I almost can't reach that either".
New Years Eve/Day highlights.
Traditional Sour Kraut.
More FOOD! OMG! NACHO CHEESE FOOD!