Today will be my last blog for September, so I decided to make it about something comical.... And scary...
I will see you in October, but until then.....
- "Why would you do that?!
- "Don't bite the babysitter!"
- "Don't bite mom" "Don't bite dad" "Don't bite your sister, brother, cousin, family" "Don't bite the dog, or the cat" "Don't bite the couch" "Why are you biting the couch????!!!!"
-"Don't poke your eye!"
-"Get your finger out of your nose!"
-"Get your fingers out of your ears!"
-"Stop gritting your teeth!!!!!!!!"
- "Don't eat that!!! Please don't eat that!!! For the love of God, don't.eat. *dammit* I said don't eat that.... "
(An obvious disclaimer, mommas, as funny as this sentence can be, please do no hesitate to call poison control and or 911 if your child ingests something dangerous. )
- " Don't grab your winky, or your lady bits"
-"Get your hand out of your diaper!!!"
- "DON'T !!!! NO!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! *dammit!* " (Obviously, I'm talking about poop exploring here)
-" Do I have poop on me anywhere?" (usually, you will, and you won't find it until out in public.)
-" Get down!!! Get down now!!! "
-"How did you get up there?!"
"It's too quiet.... Somethings wrong... Where's the baby??!!"
(This is usually followed with finding little one somewhere doing a big No-No and is usually followed by saying at least one if not most of the above statements...)
Things we say as moms out in public, that we thought we'd never say......
-"Don't pick that up, that's ca-ca!!!"
-"Put it down!"
-"Don't eat that!!! Please don't eat that!!! For the love of God, don't.eat. *dammit* I said don't eat that.... "
And there we have it... A not entirely exhaustive list, but, definitely an exhausting list....
I will see you in October!!! :)